Sunday, October 5, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy part 1

Last Thursday I took Cooper to meet his future girlfriend. I say girlfriend b/c when I was pregnant my child was supposed to marry my friend Tracey's little boy Levi. But Cooper turned out to be a Cooper instead of a Sydney, so that plan was scratched. Since then Levi has stolen the only other girl out there, Hope. Finally, someone else had a girl. My friend Sharon had her little girl on September 19th (see if they get married they shouldn't have trouble remembering each other's birthday b/c Cooper's is Nov 19th). Anyway, she is just as precious as ever. So little and dainty. I don't ever remember Cooper being that little. Sharon is doing great as well. Here is a picture of little Allie. She was asleep pretty much the entire time but I managed to snap this shot.
Friday night Steve, myself, and his dad went to our church appreciation dinner. Every year they have an appreciation dinner for those who volunteer in some way. Steve's mom decided it would be more fun to stay home with Cooper, which I think I had more work watching the two older ones than she did. We ended up having a great time. We had Qudoba for dinner and if the night would have ended right then it still would have been perfect. The entertainment for the night was a game of Don't Forget the Lyrics by the staff of our church. Let's just say it's pretty sad when the entire room can recite the lyrics to Bon Jovi's Dead or Alive, don't forget we are in church! It was a fun and free night out.

No comments: