Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Club Mom

Today Cooper and I met Gretchen and the kids at the Greentree Mall for Club Mom. Club Mom is an event that is held the first Tuesday of every month (but not December) for moms with children in preschool age. They have entertainment, door prizes (which we did not win) and coupons to eat. Lynda Lambert from the Max 102.3 was there as well. We didn't stay long for the entertainment but it was still a fun outing and we plan to go next month as well. The entertainment this month was a Pirate story, I think some kids were a little scared. We got coupons for buy 1 adult meal get one kids meal free at various places to eat in the mall and outside. We went to Tumbleweed and although I knew Cooper wouldn't eat the whole kids meal, it was free and it saved me from ordering chicken fingers. He actually ate quite a bit of it. He ate almost two whole chicken fingers, some mac and cheese, and some of his jar food I brought. I needed to get some fruit in there somewhere.

Afterwards I took Cooper to see his old teachers at Bridgepointe where we went to Daycare. Poor thing had no clue who they were. I've been home from work for 4 months now which is the same amount of time I was back to work before quitting. Two of the workers tried to hold him but he just clung to me. One was off for the day so I need to go back sometime when she is there. I know she would like to see him as well.

I only took two pictures today, one of Cooper with his spiked hair (is it wrong to use product on a baby) and one of Hope, just being pretty. Sorry Pierce, you were watching the show.



1 comment:

ginmommy said...

I had a good time today, even if the pirate was a little scary!! Look forward to next month.