Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy part 2

Saturday morning we work up bright and early and made the three hour trip to Terre Haute, well Blackhawk, Indiana to be exact. Steve's aunt and uncle live up there and since they have yet to see Cooper and can't physically make the trip down here, us along with his parents went up there. I'm glad I have made the trip to Bloomington several times otherwise it would have seemed like a very long ride. To those of you who have not driven to Terre Haute, scenic is an understatement. It's a little over an hour outside of Bloomington and talk about God's Country! I'm not kidding you we passed the smallest Walmart I've ever seen. Think Jay C size. I did enjoy the drive, I got to see parts of Indiana I had never seen before. Makes me appreciate my 10 minutes it takes me to get anywhere I need to go. Cooper did great as well, he didn't really sleep much on the way there so we were barely made it out of the drive way on the way home before he was out. He must have been worn out cause he went to bed early and woke up late on Sunday as well.
Finally Sunday was resting day. Sunday's are great, we get him to take a short early nap in order to make it through church, we come home eat lunch and play, then he goes down for a long afternoon nap. I used to take 2-3 hour naps on Sunday before he was born, so I'm very appreciative of my now 20-40 minute naps. I didn't get any pictures from the trip, but I did get this one last night. Notice how his cup is next to him but he wants mine which he cannot get anything out of.

No comments: