Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine Party

It may have been a date late but we did get a Valentine party in.  I'm guessing the teachers wanted to make it the last day of week, not sure.  I don't think the 4 and 5 year olds minded one bit, it just meant party to them.
 
After planning the Christmas party it felt good to just hang out with my guy.
 
 All the parties are pretty much the same, start off with a few crafts, break into groups for games, snack time, and story time.

 The Valentine party is always a bit difficult because they don't have Santa or the Easter bunny.  The only thing that is added to take up time is decorating a bag and passing out Valentines.

 This is Cooper's little buddy Luke.  They don't play a lot together in school, but once they get together in Bible Study, you better watch out.  They ended up in time out one day.

 My collage to summarize my day.  It was a good one.

5 comments:

Susie said...

Glad you got to be more laid back this time!!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Luke is a funny kid!!! I miss wee ones parties ;)

ginmommy said...

I just love the little school parties!

Tracey said...

School parties rock!

The first pic of you and Coop is ah-dorable!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Fun party!! I love seeing my kids in the environment! :)