Friday, August 31, 2012

My little helper

 We always have a pitch in dinner when we met for small group and tonight I made cupcakes.  Honestly I was just wanted to make something I could do early in the day and not worry about cooking for small group and cook the the kids their dinner and gives baths all before 6.  I made strawberry with strawberry icing and chocolate chips.   I took advantage of Cameron's nap to have a littler helper.  I gave him a couple of his own to work with, plus him and Cameron could have them later with Steve's parents.
 

 I'm not really sure how much icing or chocolate chips he ate, but he did say it was more fun that doing worksheets.  We have been doing worksheets a few days a week while Cameron naps.  He actually likes it a lot, but I guess sugar trumps all.
 He told me he made faces, see the eyes and nose?
 
 
I warned Steve's parents that Cooper may have licked the knife a time or two but they must not have minded because the cupcakes were gone when we got home.  After we cleaned up I turned on Sesame Street and took a short little snooze.  It was a win-win for me.... sugar and naps!
 


1 comment:

Tracey said...

Mmm, strawberry with chocolate chips! That looks like a good cupcake. :)