Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2 More Tuesdays

We only have three more Tuesdays left of school and speech and speech is cancelled next week, so that means only two more!!!!   Have I mentioned I really dislike Tuesdays?  After dropping Cooper off at school I stopped by my mom's to start some laundry the Cameron and I headed to the license branch, this time they were open.  As you can see I am not against using my phone to occupy my child.   I made it in and out in under 30 minutes.  However, did you know it cost $21 to renew your license now?  Last time I went it was like $12 or something.  Also, some random lady offered to watch Cameron while it was my turn.  Little creepy.  (I am still adjusting to the new layout and can't seem to get pictures aligned correctly.

After the license branch I headed back to my mom's to work on laundry before picking up some lunch and getting Cooper from school.  My mom kept Cameron while I took Cooper to speech.  I took advantage of having that half hour and did some of Bible study,  You gotta do it while you can.  It was 2:00 before we got home and I could get Cameron down for a nap then Cooper asked to watch Up again.  Fine by me, I took a nap. 
We didn't have anything going on tonight so we played some Kinect.  Cooper is getting really good. 
We also treated the boys to a bath in the big bathtub.  It was my turn this time to get in.  We really only get in because of Cameron.  He's getting close to not really needing us in there, but it's fun.






3 weeks from today and it is summer break!  I can't wait!!!!

5 comments:

ginmommy said...

Love the bathtub pics!! Very cute, and you're tre' cute in your bathing suit :)

Susie said...

I know what you mean Ellie has 2 Tuesdays and 3 Thursdays left!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

LOVE the bath pics! :)

Tracey said...

Adorbs! Love the bath pics!

And here's to summer break! Woot!!

melanie said...

oooww,,, fun mom in the tub