Monday, January 9, 2012

Dentist Time

It was that time again for a trip to the dentist. We walked in and the place was packed, at least by their standards. Then our regular hygienist calls someone else back. Our hygienist is a talker. He will easily keep you back there for 45 minutes. Luckily, someone else called us back about 10 minutes later. I'm thankful Cooper didn't seem to care it wasn't Mr. Brian. Everything checked out great and he did super. He mentioned the light was bright so the hygienist gave him some sunglasses, I thought they were too cool. Our dentist came in and checked him out. He asked me if Cooper grinds his teeth at night. I'm unsure if he does or not, but he noticed a small chip in a back tooth. Now I know when I grind my teeth I wake up with a horrible headache. This may explain his moodiness. Of course I know most of it is age and such but man the kid has me walking on egg shells some days, this morning included. I like to have a reason for behavior and not just I am a terrible parent.

I made his next appointment in 6 months and Cameron's as well. I can't believe he is almost ready for the dentist.

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

The sunglasses are pretty cute.