Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Shopping

I think Steve and I saved our economy this weekend, along with everyone else in Edinburgh. We had a great time. We didn't get awesome deals, but good enough. Steve did better than I did, why is it that men's clothes are always on sale???? He actually came home with money left over, I did not, but I also spent my money on the things we bought for Cooper. I have to say I was on a shopping high. I usually just buy one or two things at a time, I'm not patient enough to save and go on a real spree. It was so worth it. I hesitated to make that first purchase, but once I did it was all over. I came away with some tops, pants, shoes and a purse. I have been searching for a green purse for a couple of months and finally found one I liked. I held restraint in the Coach store and went with the Nine West instead. I saved myself about $100 on that one. Cooper stayed home with Grandma & Grandpa and had a great time. He took almost a three hour nap and then slept 11 hours without so much as a wimper that night. I still wonder who was more wore out, him or them?

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

yeah! we went up there over spring break! so fun! i love to shop!!

Hers and His said...

Glad you all had a great time! :)