Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hope's Birthday Party

The Birthday Girl!!!! So I know I'm a little late but I thought I would post some pictures anyway of Hope's party last week. She is such a cutie, she is really interested in that shoe. Gretchen is an awesome host, the party began at 5:30 and at 5:35 she hollered outside for everyone to come get their food. That is my kind of party. The kids had an awesome time, I chased Cooper around the whole night making sure he wasn't hurting himself. We were both wore out. Thanks to the Bush's for having us, wished I could have stayed for donuts.

Hope, Levi, and Cooper with the bubbles. If you read Gretchen's blog you would have read about my child trying to drink the soap and water bubble solution.

Can you say BOOOOO!!!!!!!

I wondered why I didn't get any pictures of Pierce, this is why. Cooper isn't great at steps yet, we don't have any so he doesn't get practice. But he sure was interested this night.




1 comment:

ginmommy said...

I'm so glad you guys got to come!! Cooper was cracking me up, especially licking the bubbles up, too cute!!!