Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bunco

We had our monthly Bunco last night and it was a dessert lovers paradise. I guess we didn't coordinate very well, everyone brought a dessert but Tracey, she made vegetable pizza. We ended up ordering pizza to balance it out. It was fun as usual. I won the boobie prize and the last Bunco. It would have been really bad if I hadn't gotten that Bunco to win the night. I just wasn't feeling it.

I wanted to share the brownies I made. You can click here for the recipe. I found it about 5 years ago and hadn't made it since that first time until last summer. Now it seems like I'm making it all the time. I called Tracey the night before telling her I couldn't decide on regular brownies or the brownies I made for Super Bowl. She talked me into the Super Bowl brownies. They are delicious. I made Steve take the leftovers to work with him today so I wouldn't eat the rest of them. Oh, I omit the peanuts in my recpie, only because there are some people that don't like peanuts. No other reason, they are still great no matter what.
Here is Cooper getting in on the action. Mixing the chocolate, peanut butter, and rice krispies
The finished product.

I couldn't clean up w/o first licking the spoon.



Here are some more brownies and no-bake cookies at Bunco.

Cookies, cupcakes, and more brownies.


More brownies and finally the veggie pizza.







1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Those brownies RULE