Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Cooper had his first Easter Egg Hunt this morning. Our church has started a new playgroup on Wednesday mornings and today was our first outing. We had playtime, an egg hunt, and lunch at Perrin Park. I also invited Sharon and Allie along. Allie is the sweetest little thing. She loves to watch people and has the cutest little smile. Next year she can join Cooper in hunting for eggs. This year she just got to sit back and look pretty.
We tried to get a good picture of the two. These two are the best I could get. They may go in their wedding slide show one day. I think Sharon may have a good shot here, Cooper is looking at her camera, I asked her to send it to me so I may post it once I get it.

He was a little hesitant at first but once we got going he caught on pretty quick. Of course he wanted to put the egg in the bag then dump the bag out, but what can you expect from a 17 month old?







Look Mommy I got one!!!!

The egg or grass, which sounds better?




Check out our loot.















2 comments:

Mrs. Wesely said...

Too cute!

ginmommy said...

Got to love the first Easter egg hunt!!