Thursday, October 22, 2015

Disney Day 7- Hollywood Studios

Wednesday was another free day.  I went ahead and scheduled things at Hollywood Studios thinking everyone would want to go back and sure enough they did.

Rockin' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror were up first.



As we were exiting ToT a guy walked past us who looked familiar.  Next thing I know my mom is calling out, Eric!!!  It was Eric Flack from Wave 3.  I'm sure he thought we were nuts but he was super nice.



We spent some time in Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground. 


There are hidden gems throughout all the parks in Disney, Hollywood Studios has a Singin in the Rain umbrella.  If you pull on it water shoots out at you.  


We did all our favorites again like Star Tours and Toy Story Mania, had some lunch, then my mom left to go back to resort.  It was the sunniest and hottest day so she wanted to swim.  

We had another fastpass for Tower of Terror and Steve suggest we act like we are sleeping.  



They took on the role of bell man very seriously.




We were headed out and decided to watch Beauty and Beast.  My kids love Gaston, of course they would. 


Reading maps, all week long.


We swam again for a while before heading back to Downtown Disney for dinner.  


We had dinner at Earl of Sandwich, it's a ridiculously good sub place.  I would suggest going for a late lunch or early dinner, it's very popular.

Somehow my boys ended up in the splash area and got soaked.  Problem was it had already cooled down and we had to ride a boat back, I knew they would be freezing.


What are Grandma's for then if they can't cave and go buy you a beach towel so you can keep warm.


We ended our night by watching some of the movie they were playing in the courtyard of our resort that night.  
One more day to go.



No comments: