Friday, November 15, 2013

Ready for the Weekend

As much as I love three day weekends, they really throw my week off.  I like to do fun things with the kids when Cooper is out of school, like he was Monday for Veteran's Day, but it puts me behind.  Especially with CBS stuff.  All worth it in the end though.
 
We started our Monday off by cashing in on free report card donuts from Krispy Kreme.  Their breakfast compared to mine isn't fair.  We also stopped by Toys R Us to get a birthday gift for a party this weekend and to spend some of Cooper's "allowance" money.  We usually give him a $1 each week, he can keep .50 for himself and .50 to the church.  We don't have a set chore list, we need to work on that though.  He picked out a Hulk mask. 
 



We also had lunch with Alicia and Janelle and ran some errands so before I knew it the day was through.
 
Cameron and I ran some more errands on Wednesday.  I drove past the park in Charlestown and they have their tree up.  You have know idea how much I love this.
 
 This may be the sweetest thing ever.  Cameron fell asleep on the way to get Cooper, he has his Bible opened up on his lap.  God must be smiling.
 
My boys and their masks.  Cameron insisted on wearing a Darth Vader mask in the car on Thursday.  I can only imagine what people must have thought if they pulled up next to us.
 
We spent the rest of the day after CBS playing various forms of dress up.

 
That brings us to the weekend.  I really want to put up our Christmas Tree but Steve has to work all weekend and then next Saturday is Cooper's party so I guess I need to wait.  I can't break our tradition and it needs to go up before Thanksgiving.  I got al the decorations out of storage and moved them to our spare bedroom downstairs so I do have the first step done.  Thanksgiving and Christmas are less than 4 weeks apart this year, lots to do.
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 


1 comment:

ginmommy said...

I know you got that tree up!