Saturday, November 23, 2013

It's Party Time!

 Tonight was party night, Cooper's 6th birthday party! 
After a serious 6 year old debate between Batman and Spider-Man, Batman finally won out. 
 
Dinner tonight was tacos.  Something different, it's usually pizza.  Our guests were the usual, plus Cooper's friend Luke.  These two are like peas in a pod, albeit loud peas in a pod. 
I tried to take a selfie with Cameron, he of course thought it was play time.  He did the same exact thing at the zoo today.  Funny sense of humor for a 3 yr old.
 
I love, love, love all these pictures of Cooper and his reaction opening gifts.  We are so incredibly blessed with people who love our children.




 
He's all mine ladies, all mine!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Cooper,
Happy Birthday to you!
 

 
Scott brought in a surprise gift at the last minute.  A Cameron sized Darth Vader.  Little spooky, especially when walking around a corner and he's just standing there staring at you.

 
Luke's mom had to head out early and I could tell Luke wasn't going to be happy to be leaving so I convinced her to let him stay and I would bring him home later.  What a better way to end a party than by playing Xbox.
 
You may remember a picture of Cameron riding in my car with a Vader mask on, well this is what I had tonight while taking Luke home.
 
It was a great night for my big guy.  He told me on the way home from Luke's house what a good day it was.  I can't begin to express my appreciation for all the family and friends in our lives.  Thank you for making Cooper's day feel so special.
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Those masks are a little creepy.

Looks like a great time :-)