Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Mother's Day Card

Cooper made a Mother's Day card at school this week.  This thing had me in stitches.  They decorated the front then the teachers asked the children questions and wrote their answers down inside.  I picked him today and when I got back in my car I saw that my mom had called.  I called her back before I drove off and was decided to go through his folder at the same time, not realizing this was what was in there.  I was in tears I was laughing so hard.  I couldn't speak, I was trying to tell my mom what it said but I couldn't get it out.  Then she was in tears.  I am confident that 30 years from now this will still be my favorite card ever. 

Here are the answers just in case you can't read it:

Why did God make mothers?
Because he knows that I was gonna love Mommy

What are mothers made of?
They are straight

What kind of little girl was your mom?
 A little baby.  God hadn't made me yet

Why did your mom marry your dad?
Because she loves daddy

What does your mom do for fun?
She puts on make-up

If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
I would make her flat

Hope you got a good laugh, I sure did!

5 comments:

ginmommy said...

What in the world was his thought process for "I'd make her flat??" HA!!

Susie said...

How sweet!!

Jaime Mac said...

haha kids up with some funny stuff!

The McAfee's said...

Put on make-up for fun!!! LOVE IT!! :)

melanie said...

This was cute and so funny. kids say the darndest things huh? I love the flat and make up answers. hee hee