Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Mother's Day Card

Cooper made a Mother's Day card at school this week.  This thing had me in stitches.  They decorated the front then the teachers asked the children questions and wrote their answers down inside.  I picked him today and when I got back in my car I saw that my mom had called.  I called her back before I drove off and was decided to go through his folder at the same time, not realizing this was what was in there.  I was in tears I was laughing so hard.  I couldn't speak, I was trying to tell my mom what it said but I couldn't get it out.  Then she was in tears.  I am confident that 30 years from now this will still be my favorite card ever. 

Here are the answers just in case you can't read it:

Why did God make mothers?
Because he knows that I was gonna love Mommy

What are mothers made of?
They are straight

What kind of little girl was your mom?
 A little baby.  God hadn't made me yet

Why did your mom marry your dad?
Because she loves daddy

What does your mom do for fun?
She puts on make-up

If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
I would make her flat

Hope you got a good laugh, I sure did!

5 comments:

ginmommy said...

What in the world was his thought process for "I'd make her flat??" HA!!

Susie said...

How sweet!!

Jaime Mac said...

haha kids up with some funny stuff!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Put on make-up for fun!!! LOVE IT!! :)

melanie said...

This was cute and so funny. kids say the darndest things huh? I love the flat and make up answers. hee hee