Monday, January 17, 2011

4 Months

We had Cameron's 4 month well visit this morning. My how time flies!

He is weighing in at a healthy 14 lbs 6 oz (50th percentile)
25.5 inches (50th percentile)
and a nice round 75th percentile head circumference.

He is the same length now that Cooper was at 6 months. I'm not used to such a big kiddo.

He started get congested this weekend so I was able to get a free sick visit out this today. The doc didn't want to put him anything since he is so young but was afraid if she didn't we could be back in there a few days with an ear infection. She gave some decongestion drops so I am hoping my little guy starts to feel better soon.

She made the remark of how well his social and motor skills are. He kept smiling, laughing, and following her around, holding his head up. I didn't have a pen with me so I couldn't fill out my questionnaire. There was only one question this month: Can your baby lie on his belly and lift his head up 90 degrees. I told her I didn't have my pen but I'm sure you can answer that for me.
We have another appointment scheduled in March, I pray we can make it that long.

No comments: