Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thank You

I want to take a moment to thank everyone for their kind words and prayers this week. I'm sorry I can't get to each one of you individually, however the prayers have not gone unheard.

Today was a day to try and return to normal. I still feel as if I am in a dream, it doesn't seem real yet. There is not a moment that goes by I don't think of my nieces and nephew and how their life has changed and the fact they are going to have to adjust to a new normal. My other sister Candiace who will always have a piece of herself missing. My niece Hailey who now must be split from her brother and sister. My brother-in-law Jason who faces life as a single dad of two. My life will return to normal, those mentioned will not.

I know many of you have prayed and I just ask that you continue to pray for those mentioned above. It's going to be a long hard road ahead but we serve an amazing Lord and He will see us through troubling times.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

JLL - love, love, love you!!! My heart hurts for your family. My prayer is that God will be glorified and that your family will know His peace and love.

the lewis gang said...

what happened, jami? let me know so i can start praying for you and your family!

ginmommy said...

I love you Jami Leigh Lee. I've been praying lots for all of you guys. Sorry I just wasn't home during all of this.

Jaime Mac said...

JLL I've been thinking about you & your family. I know everyone is hurting, but with time & God's love they will start healing.