Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stir Crazy

I have been going a bit stir crazy lately. I am ready for Spring. Snow really puts a wrinkle in my plans. It seems that since the new year it snows and Jazzercise is cancelled on the mornings we can go. I am in need a good work out. Speaking of working out, my friend Tracey has decided to walk the Triple Crown this year with her sister and some other friends. I have decided to join her. I would love to run this next year so this will be my trial to see the lay of the land. She mentioned possibly walking the mini as well. We will have to see on that. I have heard the mini is easier than the 10 miler. I know I can walk a 5k and 10k with no problems, but I'm going to have to break in some good shoes for the 10 miler. It needs to warm up so I can walk more.

We did get to enjoy some playtime at church on Wednesday. We had an indoor picnic and let the kids ride their bikes and run around the gym. I have a bad mom confession. Cooper cannot ride his tricycle yet. I'm not trying to make excuses for myself, it boils down to the combination of extreme heat and big preggo belly that I just didn't get out there enough with him this past summer. It is one of my first priorities come Spring.

Not many new pictures to post. I did make sausage Friday morning, Cooper could this everyday. He must have thought it was a special day because he has something other than Cheerios.

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

You are not a bad mommy!!! Pierce is six and still using training wheels. I think he's too old for this, but I've just been a big fat slacker!! We all have our moments ;) BRING ON SPRING!!!!

Tracey said...

I hear ya, sister!! I'm ready for Spring too. Trying to stay positive and be thankful everyday...but some days are harder than others!!!