Friday, September 25, 2009

Oh My!

Cooper's Halloween costume came yesterday and I know I'm a little biased but there are no words to describe how ADORABLE he looks! I wanted to take pictures but I'm going to wait until the real deal.
As a hint, it's a Disney/Pixar character. In order to prepare him for it we have been watching the movie, which I forgot how much I love this movie, and he was super excited to put it on. He runs into our bedroom to look into the mirror, well his reflection in the TV, it's too cute.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I can't wait to see him. I bet he is so cute! Lilly's outfit came in the mail this week too. Lucas still is not sure what he wants to be. :)

ginmommy said...

I know what it is!!!! He'll be a doll of course.

melanie said...

Dress up is so much fun. He will be adorable. I loved his big boy haircut.