Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lazy Saturday

I woke up yesterday and realized we had nothing to do, no plans, nothing on the calendar, no schedule.. it was odd. It got me thinking, when was the last time we had nothing to do. I started to look through my calendar and went back a few weeks, we had Bats games, girls/guys nights, Steve had to work a few weeks, cook-outs, lunch plans, etc. I got all the way to March before I found a Saturday that blank. I was amazed, we have had something to do or somewhere to be every Saturday for 5 months? Don't get me wrong, 95% of it was fun and things we wanted to do, but every now and then you need that lazy day, and we enjoyed it.

It was fun while it lasted, come October every weekend is booked and I still need to find time for a few other activities that aren't scheduled. But I so love the fall!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Lord said...

Just booked Carter's birthday at Gymboree on his b-day 10/17. Hopefully you all don't have plans - we don't have that many 2 year olds to invite - Copper is first on the list -ha!