Monday, February 9, 2009

I can feel it

Spring is in the air. Yes I know we have a whole month and a half until spring then half of April before it starts to warm up followed up by the occasional snow flurrie in early May, but I can wish right? We were blessed with some incredible weather this weekend and early this week. You know God will never give us more than we can handle and must have thought we needed a break from extreme cold and ice storms. Although did you hear there may damaging winds Wednesday night? Let's hope not.
Sunday afternoon we managed to get outside and enjoy nature for a while. I love it, spring gives me energy each year. I love when we get a little glimpse of what is to come when it should be 3o degrees outside. It sure does help these winter months go by. This first picture is a favorite, there is something so cute about a father and son walking hand in hand.
I'm not for sure what Cooper thought about the grass, as you can see in the next one he tried to eat some.



Toys are much better outside than in.










2 comments:

melanie said...

I am so ready to be outside, but not enough so to brave even the slightest chill. I thought I would clean out my car today but decided otherwise.
Cooper is getting so big. I love his new shoes. Boys shoes are fun to buy.

ginmommy said...

Totally agree with you about a renewed energy... I'm just excited thinking about it. Oh and I love the "hand in hand" pic of daddy and Cooper, adorable.