Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sleep and Smiles

I have to start out with the fact that Cooper fell asleep last night around 10:00 and didn't wake up to eat until around 4:00 am! That is 6 whole hours of sleep! Of course I woke up at 1:30 thinking I heard him, so I made his bottle. Well we both must have fallen back asleep because before I knew it, it was 3:20. I then went to check on him, still breathing, just fast asleep. Of course I am so used to being up that I never fully went back to sleep until he woke up at 4. I know it's probably a one night incident, but it does give me hope for in 3 1/2 week I go back to work.


Now on to smiles. He has been smiling for a while now, but we finally got him to smile long enough for some pictures. It's so much fun watching his personality grow. The mornings are the best, we can lay him down on the floor and he will smile and "talk" to us for about 20 minutes. It's great!

4 comments:

Dawn Jenkins said...

what a cutie Jami, congrats to you. Don't worry, they get this sleeping through the night thing down pretty quickly.

Sulayne said...

I agee!I LOVE babies in the morning! It's so fun to listen to them "talk."

Sulayne said...

That would be AGREE ...that's what I get for typing and holding Blair at the same time.

Mrs. Wesely said...

I love the smiles!! He's so cute. I'm so glad you get to spend so much time with him before you have to go back. Enjoy it...