Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby Dedication

Yesterday was baby dedication at church and Cooper did great. Luckily it was at the beginning of the service so we didn't have to keep in there long, he tends to get cranky and bored easily. He didn't cry and was wide awake and alert. We were proud. Of course about 20 minutes later my number popped up on the screen to come and get him in the nursery. They actually had him calmed down by the time I got there, I think he was just hungry. If he doesn't eat on time, the boy gets mad. I've never seen anything like it. I can't complain though, because once 8:30 hits, we don't hear from him again until about 3 or 4 in the morning. He gets all he needs during the day so at night it's all about sleep. That's another thing, he sleeps so good during the night that I can't complain too much either that he doesn't seem to take good naps during the day. Although he is sleeping right now, which is a good thing because at 2:30 it's off to the doctor's office for his 2 month check up and shots. I'm a little nervous but Steve and I have gotten great advice. We have heard from about 5 or 6 different people to give him some Tylenol before the shots and then again every 4 hours afterwards for about 24 hours. We also heard to massage the injection site so that it doesn't knot up and become sore. I will write later this week and see if it worked. Wish us luck!

No comments: