Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014

As the year comes to an end I like to take a look back at some our highlights.

January and February started out with lots of unexpected play dates mainly due to lots, and lots, and lots of snow.  Looking ahead to next week we are already way ahead of the game as far as school closings. Keeping my fingers crossed.  We also had lots of fun spending 30 minutes to get ready to play outside for 5 minutes.






Somehow we managed to play a full season of YMCA basketball with only 1 game cancelled.  


March and April rolled around and it was like a heat wave.



Spring Break brought us fun play dates and trips down south.






The tooth fairy also visited for the first time.

 In May I won mom of the year and spent the night before my birthday camping out on the living room couch so the boys could sleep in the living room.


We spent many nights at the ballpark, Cooper had his very first all day field trip and his Kindergarten celebration.



June was jam packed.  Cooper preformed in the talent show at school (now he tells me he almost threw up on stage), and we said good-bye to kindergarten and a very special teacher.  





Steve took a week off work and we had tons of family fun.





We spent most of July outdoors, one more trip down south, a day of fun with those southerners visiting us and then it all came to an end with the start of first grade.









Not much to say about the month of August but the start of Wee Ones!


And little did I know but a simple plan to run a 5k would months later turn into a mini-marathon running partner.

In September Cameron turned 4 and a few days later Steve and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary.



October was super fun too.  I ran a 10k which prompted me to then sign up for the mini. Again, what's with the running craziness I'm going through. We also spent a few days in the mountains with the in-laws.





In November Cooper turned 7!


And it was officially Christmas season.


December was all things Christmas.  



Love looking back, it's been a great year.
Looking forward to all that 2015 has to offer.
Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!














4 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Love the recap!! Happy new year!

Jaime Mac said...

I really liked this recap post! Fun idea!

ginmommy said...

I hope I gets lots of visits in 2015!

Tracey said...

Well that was a fun little recap! I had forgotten some of those things. :) Here's to a great 2015!