Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy Birthday, Cooper

I'm less than two weeks late so I think that's reasonable.


Back on the 19th Cooper celebrated his 7th birthday.  We had a friend party for him earlier on that Sunday so we had a small family gathering on his actual birthday.

I decorated his door for him before I went to bed the night before.  


Then we had a banner hung up and it fell down in the middle of the night.  We are ghetto like that.


We let him open his gift from us first thing which included some Avenger action figures to complete his set, a Lego set, and some clothes.  He had his favorite breakfast of bacon and chocolate chip muffins, of course.


My mom got him this jacket, which of course he loves.  Sometimes I just don't know what to think.  


After a long day at school and dinner at home it was finally time for our guests to arrive.  My mom brought over the cake.


He was ready.





 Of all the things, he asked my in-laws for a globe.  

Scott got him an IU sweatshirt then came the surprise hidden present....


that's right, my 7 year old has an iPad.  Must be nice to have a single, childless uncle to spoil you.


He's so cute, he kept asking me when I was going to set it up, he was saying, "did you set up my iPad mini, can I play my iPad mini?".  I finally got him to drop the mini.  

He had a great day and we had wonderful people to celebrate it with.

3 comments:

Susie said...

Glad he had a good birthday!!

Jaime Mac said...

What a fun birthday! That jacket is too much! I'm sure he loves it! (But it is a bit scary!)

ginmommy said...

Can Uncle Scott adopt me?