Sunday, November 9, 2014

I guess I should blog about Halloween

Last year I blogged about Halloween before Oct 31st and this year it's over a week late.

The Sunday before Halloween it was looking good, check out that t-shirt and shorts.  Nice weather people.  We headed back up to Huber's for the afternoon with my mom and picked ourselves out a pumpkin.





On Wednesday Steve took the boys trick or treating at his work then on Thursday Cameron got to wear his costume to school and got some treat bags.  That night we carved our pumpkin.  Well, Steve carved and I made treat bags for Cooper's party the next day.  



Cooper had his school party on Friday afternoon.  It was a great party, the party planner must have spent a lot of time.  I think her name is Jami :)
I had them decorate bags and mini pumpkins.


Play a hot potato pumpkin game.


Then Halloween Bingo.  We finished with snacks and passing out their treat bags.


We had a full house for trick treating.  My kids lasted about 8 houses before deciding it was way too cold. 


We spent the rest of our evening indoors hanging out with the O'Neil's.  The O'Neil's have baby Aiden (He's two now) so my kids were in heaven.  Sometimes when plans don't work out how we imagine they make for the best memories.

3 comments:

Susie said...

Looks like a fun class party! I know it was cold on Halloween! Ellie really care about going out in the cold either and staying!

Jaime Mac said...

I love your alls pumpkin! Steve did a good job!
And that party planner - uhm, JAMI was her name? The kids look like they're having a great time! She did a good job!

ginmommy said...

What cute pumpkins! And yes, you are a great room mom! :-)