Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I Almost Forgot- Blueberry Hill Handmade

 I almost forgot to blog about something important regarding the talent show. When we decided on the Olaf song I knew he had to have an Olaf shirt. Not just any shirt would do, I wanted something different than the standard, "I like warm hugs".

I turned to Robin, someone I have become friends with on Twitter (@robinandmarty).  She made the boys their Halloween bags, Cooper's is below.  I also plan to have Easter bags made, I was just too late this year before I thought about it.


I contacted her on a Thursday and I had the shirt by Tuesday, and Monday was even a holiday.  How is that for customer service?  I even got a handwritten thank you note.


If you are gonna have an Olaf shirt and not say "I like warm hugs", what should it say?  
"I don't have a skull, or bones"



Seriously adorable!

Check out her facebook page here.
She has bags, shirts, tumblers, prints, you name it.  Check her out for any of your personalized needs.  She is located near Birmingham so keep that in mind for the turn around time.






1 comment:

Robin said...

Thank you so much, Jami!! After a rough day at work, this literally made my evening SO much better! Thank you so much for supporting Blueberry Hill Handmade throughout the year!!