Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

It seems as if I have fallen off the blogging wagon again.  When I say there isn't anything going on, I really mean there isn't anything going on.  So this post may be a bit all over this place. 

Let's start with Cameron, he doesn't get much air time of his own on here.  His new favorite activity is to sit on the counter.  He literally asks to sit up here all day long.  He's my little helper when it comes to making lunch, so it can come in handy.
 
 I have no idea where he learned to stick his hand into the Nutella jar :) It's really not his hand, it's an animal cracker.  Right after I took this picture he grabbed the spoon and stating eating it that way.
 
 
Steve & Cooper were our running errands on Monday so it was just Cameron at bath time.  We usually do them both at the same time.  It was the most relaxing bath ever.  He knows he's cute and that's his problem.   Today he asked to get in his bed them he started screaming for me, I walked in there and he just looked at me and said "Hi momma".  He has me right where he wants me.
 
They don't have a lot of matching clothes, if we do have them it's the ones that Scott has bought.  I thought they were too cute in their matching vests on Sunday. 
 
Greater Clark is holding what is called Premier Week this week.  We toured Jonathan Jennings on Tuesday.  Not much has changed in the 23 years since I left 5th grade.  We toured the cafeteria, gym, library, and the three kindergarten classrooms.  I have asked quite a few people if I should request one and it's about 50/50 for 2 of the teachers.  I almost feel bad for the other.  Once I think I have my mind made up and convinced to ask for the other one.  The two I'm thinking of are both in classrooms I had in the third grade.  Cooper let one of the teachers know that 2+2 is 4 and that he could count to 300.  I think he will love school.  It will make it easier on me knowing he likes it.  
 
 Cooper wore this to school today.  Love it!  He has one teacher that is an IU fan and one that is a UK fan.  They obviously both had very different reactions.  Speaking of IU, they are in action as I type. Go Hoosiers!!!
 
I went shopping with Sharon on Saturday.  I had some Christmas money and of course I couldn't find a thing.  My summer wardrobe needs more work than my winter does anyway, so I'm putting myself on a spending freeze and saving my money. 
 I have been wanting an entry way table ever since we moved in and just haven't found one I love.  I also want to paint the kitchen blue, Steve isn't on board yet, hoping to change that.   Once we figure out what color to paint or kitchen I will look for a table, but if I did chose blue and added some blue accents, how cute would this be.

 
I'm trying to think if anything exciting is going on in our lives and I just can't come up with anything.  This is random, for the past 3 years I have given Steve's parents a desk calendar from Shutterfly.  I try to match up the previous years pictures for that month.  January and February are always the hardest to find good/fun pictures.  I have one more day, maybe I'll throw a random party tomorrow.


4 comments:

Susie said...

I know what you mean not much going on but every day stuff here with the girls!! Love the IU outfit!! Great win last night!!

Tracey said...

I love random posts. :) That's like my life right now.

Love Coop's outfit and I love the boys in matching stuff. Sweet!!

Nutella=awesome

ginmommy said...

I really like the table! You should get it.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I think the IU/UK thing made your decision on his teacher way easy!! Of course pick that IU fan!! That's a no brainer!! You agree with her morals!! ha ha!! Of course I say that but I probably know them and may have a different opinion! ha!