Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall Break Day 5

Our last day of fall break included a trip to see Sharon, Allie, & Wyatt.  I like to tease Sharon saying she lives in the sticks, which is partly true.  However, it is a beautiful sticks.  I tried get some pictures on the drive.  It was filled with brightly colored trees.
 

 And of course the beautiful house.   Sharon & her husband Jesse had it built and designed pretty much everything themselves.
 It took no time for these two to warm up, he heard giggles all day long.
 I broke out a bag of Cheetos and made some new best friends.
 Sharon saved all the ingredients from Allie's party so we could make slime.  It was a hit.


 Even for those who didn't even open the glue.

 Our plan was to make mini pizzas, we almost had to go to back-up plan or visit the neighbors to have someone open the can of pizza sauce.  I'm happy to report I was the one opened it for us.  Don't shoot me down by reminding me that Sharon helped loosen it.

 Wyatt brought me a dress, why not... as long as Jesse doesn't see this.
 This little one was all over the place.  He loved it, keep reading to see why.
 The spider cookies were a hit. 
 So this is Allie's play room, looks empty, right?
 They brought every.single.toy out to the living room.
 It was a mess, I tried my best to help clean up but honestly I didn't even know where to start.
 
It's always a great time when we get together.  The kids play so well, always have.  We didn't leave until almost 3, I thought for sure Cameron would fall asleep immediately.   He stayed awake until the Sellersburg exit, of course!!  Woke up when I got him out of the car. 
 
I have loved our week home.  I love that our school system is going to a balanced calendar, I think the longer breaks within the school year are going to be a huge relief.  It's back to the grind on Monday and I'm already looking forward to Thanksgiving Break.

5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

A week off for fall break HAS been fun!! :)

Tracey said...

FUN! I think it's great that you go out there for playdates. Her house is really pretty. :)

Jaime Mac said...

I wish my work gave a week off for fall break. Sigh.
Looks like you've managed to balance your break with a lot of fun AND friends!

ginmommy said...

Yea for bigger pictures!! :))))

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

I miss that girl at work :-)