Monday, June 18, 2012

Random Thoughts

My boys can fight and pester one another to no end, but deep down I know they love each other.  I don't know what to really call this or what they were doing, but it was cute.
I signed Cooper up for tee ball in Charlestown.  They keep pushing back our start date because uniforms haven't came in yet.  We have still been practicing though.  Cooper is getting great at hitting the ball,
 He has hit a pop fly a few times into the weeds behind our back yard.   Yup, they are infested with bumble bees.  I've had to get the rake out a few times.

Cooper is just like me, I think we are the same person.  He wakes up so grumpy, every morning.  Once he calms down and has some breakfast, he is a different kid.   Gotta have his food.

My poor little Cameron.  You know how when you have your first child you spend almost every waking moment playing with that child.  Cooper has no idea how to play by himself.  He just can't do it.  Cameron on the other hand has no problem.  He has warmed up to his therapist so well for a child who struggled with separation issues.  Poor guy, he just wants someone to play with him.

I was reading Cooper his devotional tonight, I came across this verse: 
Esther 2:17

Now the king was attracted to Esther more than to any of the other women, and she won his favor and approval more than any of the other virgins.
Yes, it is a children's devotional. 

2 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

UHM-yea, that's a weird verse for kiddos...

ginmommy said...

Yeah, I would skip that verse...ha ha.