Monday, June 18, 2012

The best plans are the unexpted ones

Tracey texted me this morning to let me know that Melanie was bringing the kids over to play and we should join the fun.  Once Cameron finished up therapy we headed over.  I somehow ended up with all the kids outside.  Well, Levi and Corbin were playing guns or shanks or something.   The first thing I see when I get outside is Maggie.... wearing a fleece hat.... in 90 degree heat.

 Move over Lukey Bear....Maggie has a new man.
 I got conned into pushing all the kids on the swings.  "No problem girls, I'll take care of the kids".


  
With 6 kids and a baby, lunch went fairly smooth.  Usually that is the most chaotic. The kids had a great time playing outside and it was good to hang out with friends on this Monday afternoon.  Thanks for the invite, Tracey.  Sometimes the unexpected plans are the best plans.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

HA! Lukey Bear will NOT BE HAPPY! :))))))

Jaime Mac said...

My favorite line of all time, "Well, Levi and Corbin were playing guns or shanks or something." HAHA! Glad you had a fun day!

melanie said...

ya, I kept telling Tracey that I felt bad about you being outside with all the kids, but baby Aiden was not going to be much fun out in the heat.
Thanks for supervising the combat division

Tracey said...

Ha, cute post! Maggie is crazy in her many hats. :) You captured cute moments. It was a fun morning!! And, yes, Levi loves his guns and shanks and anything of the like. ;)