Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had the perfect mother's day; an awesome church service and a nice relaxing day home with all my boys. I don't really need a special day or anything special to remind me how blessed I am. My favorite part of the day was watching videos Steve & Cooper taped and sent to my phone. Cooper said his favorite things about me was when I fix him breakfast and give him hugs. I will give him hugs all day long!

Steve did do something awesome for me today. After church I took Cooper out to play then took both boys on a wagon ride while he cooked lunch. He cooked what he does best; breakfast! Plus a little fact about me, I.LOVE.BACON! I don't buy it often so it's a real treat around here. The rest are just random pictures from our day.




This one is totally staged. Cute though!

Steve & Cooper playing doctor. Steve was crying because he got a shot, Cooper was wiping his eyes with a wipie.



I hope everyone had a blessed day!


I would like to say a prayer for mom. Just like Steve's dad ended up in the ER on Father's Day last year, my mom ended up in the ER on Mother's Day. She thought it might be her gallbladder, tests show it's not. They did other tests and they can't figure it out. They are keeping her overnight and going to run more tests in the morning. Hopefully we can get an answer soon.








5 comments:

Tracey said...

What a fun Mother's Day! I love bacon too! :) I hope your mom is ok!!!

Jaime Mac said...

Glad u had a great day! Happy mothers day!
(prayer said for ur momma too!)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Praying for your mom!

Happy Mother's day!

ginmommy said...

Glad you had a good day!! I hope you guys figure out what's going on with your mom soon.

Jill said...

Hope everything turns out fine with your mom. We will be praying.