Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Remember When

For some reason I'm starting to feel very sentimental about Cooper. I don't know if it is because we are nearing his first birthday and I'm having memories of my last couple months of pregnancy or what it is. I find myself during the rare moments where he will sit still and want to cuddle that I'm taking the time to cherish the moment a little more. Before I got pregnant it seemed like everyday was the same old thing. Watching him grow these past 10 months has really made me realize how precious life is and to never take thing for granted. Before pregnancy you could pretty much guarantee that 6 months to year from then things might not change too much. With a child things can change weekly even daily.

Since I didn't start this blog until after he was born I missed out on blogging about my pregnancy. I can forget something you told me an hour ago but I have a weird ability to recall details about certain events. So, during the next few months I'm going to randomly blog about things that were going on during my pregnancy a year ago.

This time last year I was about 7 months pregnant and having baby showers. Steve and I were blessed with so many caring friends, relatives, and co-workers that supported us during that time. We are so thankful for the love they showed us. Here are some pictures of that time.

Me and the cake from the shower Steve's mom threw for me.


The cake from the shower some friends threw for me.


The tissue holder Steve's aunt made, which matches Cooper's room.
The diaper game.

I have many more but I will leave it at this. It was fun to take a look back.





3 comments:

ginmommy said...

Jami, you are so right! It does go fast. Hug and snuggle on that little boy all you can because before you know it, he'll be going to school!!

Tracey said...

Where does the time go? I can't believe Cooper is almost 1 and Levi is almost 2 1/2!! Time is so precious with them!!

Hers and His said...

Thanks for the comment. We are really excited! I think you and I met once?