Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun Filled Saturday

Steve's parents had a yard sale on Saturday and since his dad was going to the IU football game Steve and I went over to help out. It started slow but turned out pretty good for me and Steve. We made $80, which at first my goal was $20. We set up the pack and play outside and Cooper just sat in there and played with his toys. There is no way he would do that at home but he seemed to enjoy it there.

Saturday evening Cooper and I went out to eat with my family for my Carmen and Candiace's (my sisters) birthday. It was me, Cooper, my mom, my dad, Carmen, her husband Jason, their daughter Emma, Candiace, her husband Jeff, their son Courtland, and one of his friends. Carmen's oldest daughter Hailey was with her dad and Steve stayed home with a headache. As you can imagine it was a rowdy group, but we still had fun. It had been a while that all of us were together.

Cooper being silly.

My mom and Emma.
My dad and Emma.Cooper and Emma (She likes being in pictures if you can't tell).

Cooper couldn't resist being in a picture by himself.

No comments: