Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mommy N Me

Today I went with the Mommy N' Me group from church to the Zoo. Well it was supposed to be a group from church but the regulars had to cancel. It was just me & Cooper and a girl named Amber and her two kids. She doesn't go to Eastside, she just knows another girl from Eastside. It was nice to get out and meet someone new, we had a good time. We walked around the zoo and went into Glacier Park. I think this was the first time I've been to the zoo since the water park opened, it's pretty nice, a lot bigger than I expected. I was going to get some pictures but Cooper slept the whole time. I think it was a combination from the heat and I think he may have gotten some sunscreen in his eye by rubbing his eye. Poor thing. I had hoped he would sit up and enjoy the walk and wear himself out so he would take a good nap this afternoon at home, looks like it's going to be the other way around. Anyway, I had a great time and got a bit of exercise too. Amber was also nice enough to let me have a free pass she had with her membership, so thanks to her!!!

No comments: