Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Quick Update

I don't really have any new pictures to post so I guess I will just do an update. Let's see, what has been happening with us this past week. Well Saturday morning Cooper somehow managed to crawl out of his exersaucer. I was taking a shower I heard him crying, peeked my head out the door and he was on the floor. Thankfully he wasn't hurt, just more scared. I have been taking my showers at 6:00 am now before Steve gets up for work so I don't have to leave him unsupervised.
What else, oh this kid is into everything now. He is going to keep me busy that is for sure. If we go to the grocery all he is interested in is my shopping list, he wants to eat it. He can find a piece of hair on the floor and pick it up and eat it. Yesterday he was trying to pick up light, that's right, light. The sun was shinning through the blinds and was making a shadow on our carpet, he found it interesting.
Okay, that is enough he is about to tear apart some stationary he pulled down from a shelf in our computer room.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Jami, I was just reading and saw where you said Cooper got out of his exersaucer, OMG! I'm sure glad he's ok!

Gretchen