Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun Saturday

Well it didn't start out so great when I got a wake up call around 5:15 in the morning, by wake up call I mean a cry. It took a while, but with a little mommy touch he finally went back down around 6 and let us sleep another 45 minutes. It was much needed. We got up, I headed over to Karen's for our "weekly weigh in". Not a good week, must be something to do with the fried chicken I had Friday night and hot dog I had Thursday night. Holidays only come once a year, what are you going to do? Came back home, Cooper laid down around 9:45 and we all took another much needed nap. Got up, dropped Cooper off at Grandma and Grandpa's (they are going out of town next week and just don't know how they will manage a full week without him). Steve and I decided to have a "date day". We are doing the Dave Ramsey envelope system on certain things now and since we can replenish it on Wed we decided to treat ourselves to lunch and a movie. First on the list was McAlister's. I had a left over gift card with what I thought was about $3 left. Our total was $18 something so imagine my surprise when she ran the gift card and my new total was $7 something. I love it when things like that happen. Then it was off to see Hancock, matinee price of course. It was good, different than I expected, but still good. It's been close to a year since I went to the movies, so it was a nice treat. Total cost so far, $19. Of course we stopped by for a Blizzard afterwards. I'm not a huge ice cream fan but I do get in the mood every once in a while. A small Blizzard will last me two days, but today is my only cheat day I have another weigh in on Friday. Wish me luck!

No comments: