Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

I've never considered us to be a family that celebrates Valentine's Day but then I was going through my blog and it seems I blog about it every year, so I guess we do celebrate.

It helps when both kiddos have parties.  It all started on Thursday with Cameron's party.  I provided a couple crafts but besides that I got to stick with Cameron and enjoy the party.  I'm usually running it so this was a nice break!

Love these little bags. 


I got these next two crafts for both Cameron and Cooper's party.  I had mom call me out on it who has a little girl in Cooper's class and a boy in Cameron's.  Just making things easy.




Ladybug.


Cookie decorating.  Let me tell you about these cookies, they were amazing!  Someone made them from a Lofthouse cookie copycat recipe.  Delicious!


Game time and this was adorable.  They hopped from heart to heart and when the music stopped they had to act like the animal on the heart.  I have it on video of Cameron being  a butterfly.  


Marshmallow toss.


Cameron and Layla.


We got home and we went through his bag of goodies.  He kept finding things and saying he was going to save for Cooper since he would like them.  He has such a sweet spirit.


Friday was Cooper's party and I got one picture.  I had to run the party and some parents helped but it's just chaotic trying to make sure everything is going smoothly.  


That brings us to today.  Steve took the boys out for donuts this morning while I did my long run.  We hung out doing pretty much nothing until dinner and we had our usual Papa Murphy heart pizza.  I would call it a tradition now. 

I surprised them by decorating the table with some heart plates and napkins, heart shaped candy (that was for me, it's Dove dark chocolate), new cups for the boys, and an iTunes gift card for Steve.  It's the little things in this house.


After dinner Cooper wanted to make me something so he asked Steve to help and they came up with this.  How cute?!


So, although we don't do a whole lot for Valentine's Day, we do try to make some fun simple memories.



1 comment:

Jaime Mac said...

Cooper does NOT look happy! HAHA! Hey-there's nothing wrong with an iTunes card - I LOVE when I get those!