Friday, March 21, 2014

It's Spring Break!


It's Spring Break!  You would think that it being Spring Break and all that I would jump out of bed all ready to go but I still had to pull myself out of bed to go to the gym this morning.  5 am is rough!  I made it though, got Cooper off to school and waited anxiously to start our 2 week long break.  

Again I couldn't pass up an opportunity to go to the park after school.  Can you believe it's gonna be in the 30's again next week.  Wasn't yesterday the first day of Spring?
Cooper showed off a little of his dance moves, those are his words.


I'm not used to Mr. Brave Guy climbing, I guess that is what is almost 8 months of outdoor recess does to ya.



 Every time we go the park, I mean every time, Cameron gets hurt.  Last time he cried for a good 20 minutes and by the time he stopped it was time to leave.  Today was no different but lucky the crying only lasted a couple minutes this time.


I had planed on getting Little Caesar's pizza cause you know it's $5 and I'm cheap like that, but Cooper insisted on Papa John's.  How can I deny that?  Pizza and Root Beer make for two happy boys.

 But you know what makes for two even happier little boys?  A Frozen movie night, complete with Uncle Scott and maybe even a little hot fudge sundaes.

Spring Break is off to a fantastic start!  A lot better than a couple weeks ago, I found this on my camera and the date stamp has me to believe it was the same day as our last snow day.

I think we were all over it.  Let's all say a prayer of thanksgiving that we made it to break and now we have a full two weeks to get us into April and then, just maybe no more snow days.



No comments: