Thursday, May 7, 2009

Caught Red-Handed

You need to know two things to understand this post, first my son loves, and I mean loves, to play with DVD'.s He loves to pull them off the shelf and try to open them and get them out. He knows that this is a big no-no and for the most part he does stay away from them. Two, we are in the process of cleaning out our computer room to convert into a toy room and eventually into Cooper's bedroom when he is ready for a toddler bed. Right now that room is full of yard sale items needed to be priced for this weekend. So, now on to the story. Earlier this week I found Cooper in the computer room and he had gotten a hold of a DVD that is to be sold and found the jackpot. In case you are wondering that is an American Idol best of DVD, yes I am a nerd. He had the biggest grin on his face when I walked in there. Technically he wasn't near the DVD shelf.





No comments: