Thursday, August 21, 2008

9 Month Checkup

We had Cooper's checkup this morning. He is in great health. He weighs 17 lb 15 oz which puts him in the 10th percentile, he is 27 1/4 inches long which is the 15th percentile, and his head is 80th. The best part of today's visit was no shots. Although his one year he gets a boat load. We also have to go back early October for a flu shot.
I've been putting off replacing the car seat carrier we have until he gets to be a year that way I don't have to have installed rear facing and then forward facing, I just thought I would do it all at once. However, at the rate we are going I won't be able to face him forward until he is like 18 months. So, I am on a mission to find a convertible car seat. It's getting hard to lift that carrier in the middle of the car. That is my goal for this week and next is to get a new car seat and have it installed.

1 comment:

Dawn Jenkins said...

I am so glad that my child is not so abnormal. Ellie is only 16lbs, and 27 inches long. Everyone wonders if I am feeding her. She eats all the time. I also understand the car seat issue. 30 pounds is looking so far way.