Sunday, June 8, 2008

We have a Tooth!

Every time Cooper has a fever or seems out of sorts we always think, I wonder if he is teething? He has been chewing on everything drooling like crazy for a few months now. Last Sunday he had a fever and I was looking in his mouth and thought I saw something white under the surface. Steve just thought I was crazy. Well, yesterday Steve was playing with him and looked inside his mouth and then felt his gums, sure enough there is a white sharp object peeking through. I was surprised at how non-cranky he has been this week. Of course the minute I think that, he is up all hours. We just got him sleeping throughout he night about 3 weeks ago. I think last night he was up every hour from 10-2. Then he got some Motrin and slept till 6:45, so not too bad. I just can't believe it, he finally has a tooth. My baby is getting so big.

No comments: