Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another Great Weekend

Besides seeing my baby everyday, have I mentioned the number 2 reason I love staying at home? The weekends are so much more fun! I don't have to worry about going to the grocery, getting laundry caught up, doing housework, I have all week! For the past two weekends I put off all of those things and just had fun. Saturday Steve had to work so Cooper and I went to my nephew's baseball game followed by my niece's birthday party. I've learned that Cooper loves being around people and loves the noise and commotion cause afterwards he passed out and slept for an hour and a half. Which is not like him, he has always been a short napper. Today, after church, we went to my mom's house to go swimming again. She had some people from work over along with their kids and my nieces and nephew. Once again loud noise and commotion and a long nap! The first week home was good too. We went to the grocery one day, Target two days (don't ask why I didn't pick up the birthday present the first time), we went to the park, we walked a couple of days. I do think he misses the other kids cause when he stay in all day he tends to get a little cranky. I'm thinking about joining the Mommy and Me group at church. It meets on Tuesdays. Most of the other kids are probably a little older but at least it gives us some time to get out of the house. I can say 100% without a doubt we made the right decision by me staying at home. Of course we haven't passed that first pay period without a paycheck yet, that comes the 30th. So I will have to update you in about a month. But so far so good!

2 comments:

Mrs. Wesely said...

I'm so glad you are happy with your decision. It sounds like it's going to be a great one for you and Steve!!

Anonymous said...

Cooper is very lucky to have you home with him! He's such a cutie patootie!