Saturday, June 15, 2013

Last game of the season

We had our final tee ball game of the season this past Tuesday.  I have to admit, when I got the schedule I seen there were 22 games I about freaked.  22 games for 4, 5, and 6 year olds?  However I was sad to see it end.  We've had a lot of fun.  We still have one more year of this league, makes this momma happy that the competition is put on hold for a while.
 


He's been pretty consistent all year with hitting.  Fielding needs some practice but there were a few kids on the team who were 6 and pretty good.   Bottom line is Cooper had fun and that's all that matters.

 
After the game they handed out trophys, but before that Cooper got to lead the team chant.  Love it!
 
He looks so proud of himself.  Coach Jason on the left is my nephew Layne's dad and Coach Jeremy on the right is the brother of friend from high school.  Good coaches on the tee ball league makes all the difference.
 
This is Layne, I think it made all the difference that he was on the same team as Cooper.  They are so cute together.

 
Team picture!
Funny face team picture!


Mad face team picture!



 
And just like that our season is over.  It's been fun!

2 comments:

Susie said...

It is all about having fun!! Glad he enjoyed it!!

ginmommy said...

So sweet! I love that age of playing sports!